Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

First Post

Hello World!


This is our first post on the new blog and I'm quite happy everything is running so smoothly, I was dam near sure something would have blown up in my face by now but everything is going well!

I guess the one thing everyone is looking forward to most is the new title am working on, though yet unnamed it follows the life and times of "insert mystical creature here" and its coming on a treat!,
as of yet we don't have any footage available as work has only just begun on the title but I think its safe to say it will be a short animation roughly 5 - 10 minutes long and we are working towards Dark, Sadistic but funny so a Dark Comedy.

We will of course keep everyone updated and informed as the title progresses (you can like our facebook page or subscribe by email on right for updates) and at the end of production depending on our status we are most likely to auction off the sets and puppets so if you want to grab yourself a cheap piece of movie memorabilia look out for that!

That's just about everything now and as much info as I can put out on the movie at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment, I'll try my hardest to respond to every single one but if you have a question or require help message us on Facebook!